A new life

13:53



I decided to start writing a blog again and I created a new one because the old stop making sense since I had so many changes in my life. Happy changes. I can say that I am a completely different person. 
I'll write about all changes in future posts. 
This new blog will be about this new lifestyle I embraced from leaving Portugal to the sunny desert of Abu Dhabi to travel to the world in 6 months and to get married and became a student again!
Anxious to start sharing!! 



Decidi começar a escrever um blog o antigo deixou de fazer sentido visto que tive tantas mudanças em minha vida. Mudanças felizes. Posso dizer que eu sou uma pessoa completamente diferente.Vou escrever sobre todas as aventuras em post futuros .Este novo blog será sobre esse novo estilo de vida que abracei, desde deixar Portugal, que saudades, para vir viver para o deserto ensolarado de Abu Dhabi: de ter viajado pelo mundo em 6 meses e de me ter casado e voltar a ser estudante de novo!

Estou ansiosa começar a compartilhar !!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários