#Amazing books... What I'm reading

15:37

I Love to read but I have to confess that I didnt read one single book the last year.. I know shame on me. But 2015 will be different inshallah! I'm reading this two books now. They are completely diferente books:
 

Islam between East and West

A book from Alija A. Itzebegovich, the former presidente of Republic of Bosnia-Herzegovina. The book is an analysis of human condition, the life and Islam.
It is not an easy book specially since I'm reading in English and it has a lot of philosofical and cientific therms.
 
 
Islão entre Oriente e Ocidente

Um livro de Alija A. Itzebegovich, o ex-presidente da República da Bósnia-Herzegovina. O livro é uma análise da condição humana, a vida e o islamismo. Não é um livro fácil, especialmente porque o estou a lèr em Inglês e tem imensos termos filosóficos e científicos.

 

The Goldfinch

A book from Donna Tart winner of a Pullitzer, is about a boy, Theo, that survives an accident that kills his mother he is taken in by the family of a wealthy friend. a series of complications in his life let Theo drown into the underworld of art. This book I just started Reading and it was a recomendation from one of my favourite bloggers.
















O Pintassilgo
Um livro de Donna Tart vencedor de um Pullitzer, é sobre um menino, Theo, que sobrevive a um acidente que mata sua mãe. Theo é adotado pela família de um amigo rico. Uma série de complicações em sua vida fazem com que Theo entre no submundo da arte. Este livro só comecei a ler há  uns dias e foi uma recomendação de uma das minhas bloggers preferidas.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários