Banana and Oats Pancakes

09:40

So we started a healthy lifestyle here at home. So far we are on our second week and still going strong.
One of the things that we did to improve our health was eating more vegetables. So we've been cutting on rice and pastas and substitute for roasted vegetables or quinoa salads. I have some nice recipes that I'll share with you.
But we are still crazy about sweets. At Fridays I usually do a different breakfast. Since I have more time to dedicate myself to the kitchen.
This Friday I did this crazy pancakes with banana and oats they are super easy and incredible delicious.



Recipe for about 6 pancakes. 

Oat and Banana Pancake

Ingredients

  • 1 egg
  • 1 egg white
  • 1 banana 
  • 2 tbsp oats
  • 1 tsp cinnamon
Preparation:

Put all ingredients in a blend. Blend everything until a smoth paste.
Drop by 1/4 cup onto a hot, greased skillet. Cook on each side until lightly brown
Top the pancakes with some honey and fresh fruits. 



You Might Also Like

0 comentários