Make up goodies

12:04

My friend went to Italy so off course I asked her to bring me some make up from KIKO. I used to buy from this brand when I was in my country. But here in UAE still doesn't exist. 
They always have some kind of promotion going on mascaras, nail polishes or lipsticks. So this time I got the luxurious lashes mascara,  a liquid eyeliner and the contouring sticks. The MAC lipstick I purchased here. In UAE. 
The MAC lipstick is the Please Me. (Not yet Velvet Teddy. Not yet)  This lipstick is the one I wore on my wedding day so I always have it.  I love it. 
I like the products of KIKO. For medium end brand i think they do their job well. The mascara is good with two or three passages. 
The eyeliner is also good I like the pencil it's great to do some fierce cat eye.
The contouring sticks are a little to shine for my taste and type of skin. Not the best contouring but I think to a on the go look they are enough.  

Any thoughts on this product?

You Might Also Like

1 comentários