Smoothie Fever

19:00

Since I got a blender I've been making a lot of smoothies. I love fruits, all kinds of fruits except the terrible Kiwi (is it possivle that Kiwi makes me have headache?). So drinking a smothie is just another tasty way for me to consume more fruits. I like smoothies because I can add milk and yogurt and I have my portion of daily calcium, since i don't drink milk.
I found this on Instagram that helps how to make a great smoothie! 
I like to make banana and strawberry, banana and blueberry and strawberry and blueberry.
I really wanna try the ones who have green vegetables.
Hope this helps have a good smoothie!!!
Desde que recebi a liquidificadora que tenho feito imensos smothies. Eu como imensa fruta e adoro fruta, todos as frutas, exceto o terrível Kiwi (é possivle que Kiwi me faz ter dor de cabeça? ). 
Portanto, beber um smothie é para mim apenas mais uma maneira deliciosa para comer ainda mais fruta. Gosto smothies porque eu posso adicionar o leite e iogurte e ingiro o meu cálcio diario. Eu não gosto nada de beber leite simples. 
Encontrei esta imagem no Pinterest que ajuda a fazer uma delicioso smothie!
Eu gosto de fazer banana e morango , banana e mirtilo e morango e mirtilo.
Nos próximos quero comecar a introduzir alguns vegetais verdes. 
enjoy!!! 

You Might Also Like

1 comentários