Travel Diary: London for 18 hours!!

12:27

This Cabin crew life moves in a very fast rhythim. Today I´m remembering when I went to London! This was one of the last places that I visited as a cabin crew. And one that I definetely want to come back. I Love Europe a lot and I loved the environment in this city. It´s a multicultural city where you can see people from everywhere in this world. I definitely liked the lifestyle lived in London. People finish work and go for dinner with friends or just have a coffee, so, like, at 7 or 6 pm the streets, restaurants and coffee shops are full with people gathering and talking.
Of course I went to London Eye, althought, I thought its super expensive like £22 but it was worth it, especially because the time I spent in the city was so little I had to go up in the London Eye to see everything.
The Hotel was like one hour away from the city so we had to take the metro to the city centre. The metro lines are soo confusing but it definitely takes you everywhere. We left in Picadilly circus and then we just walked everywhere. Truly looking to this city was something special we see so many movies that are filmed here its like i have been there.  The Big Ben and the Houses of the Parliement are amazing.
I wished I stayed more time In this city. I went to a Indian restaurant there but unfortunetly I don´t have pictures.
 


All pictures are taken by me with my Samsung galaxy 4
 
 
 
 
A vida Hospedeira corre a um ritmo inebriante. Hoje o diário de viagens é sobre a minha pequena estadia em Londres! Este foi um dos últimos lugares que visitei como hospedeira. E uma das cidades que eu definitivamente quero voltar. Eu simplesmente adoro a Europa, o velho continente, e adorei o ambiente e o estilo de vida que se vive nesta cidade. Londres é uma cidade multicultural onde se pode encontrar de todos os países 
Adorei ver que as pessoas terminam o seu dia de trabalho e saem para ir jantar com os amigos ou apenas tomar um café, portanto as 6 ou 7 da tarde as ruas, os restaurantes e cafés começam a encher com pessoas ainda nos seus looks de trabalho a conversar e conviver.
Em Londres tive que ir ao London Eye, embora ache que é super caro, valeu imenso a pena especialmente porque a minha estadia na cidade era tão pequena que eu tive mesmo que subir e ver a linda e chuvosa, neste dia, cidade de Londres. . O Hotel ficava a uma hora de distância da cidade, por isso tivemos que ir de metro para o centro da cidade. As linhas de metro são super confusas mas definitivamente chegam a todos os pontos da cidade. Nós saímos em Picadilly Circus e simplesmente andamos pelos arredores.
Ir a esta cidade foi algo especial, talvez porque tantos filmes e series se passam aqui que sentimos que já la fomos tantas vezes. Mas ver e sentir o ambiente desta cidade foi espetacular.

You Might Also Like

0 comentários