Holiday Beauty Season

11:07

The best Make Up season is here.


Holiday season is coming in most countries in the world. Although, we don't celebrate this holidays I can't help but get excited with what is coming in the beauty department. This season is truly the best for make up. 

Most of the brand release their holiday palettes that usually are to die for. This palettes are limited edition. Some have the best selling products from the brand like Benefit and Too Faced with the mascaras and the lipsticks.  

Lancome kept the Parisian theme and created this palette that is perfect for this season. I love the lip gloss, it is really Paris Girl.

Too Faced and Benefit joined their best sellers in a really beautiful packaging recreating the magic of the season. 




One of my favorites is this Tarte Light of the Party. I never tried any Tarte product but I read really good reviews. The case is jaw dropping, every girl should have one of this in their bag. I think if I had one I would walk with this case in my hand just to show!
MAC this season also partnered with Ellie Goulding and created the MAC x Ellie Goulding holiday collection together with the Enchanted Eve Collection. This palette had beautiful warm tones that I think are perfect for all year long. The Holiday season is more about shimmers which you can't find in this palette.

Urban Decay launched the Vice 4 and the 24/7 Glide On eyeliners. With this you can have all the glitter for the New Years Eve. You will match those fireworks!


Don't you love this beauty season? Click on the links to find out more about each collection and share with me which one is your favorite.

You Might Also Like

5 comentários

  1. i think i need all of these haha! the tarte & too faced ones look especially nice

    danielle | avec danielle

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Me too!! Only urban Decay I think I'll pass cause I got vice 3 and the shades are kind of the same!
      I think I'm going to get the Tarte light of the Party.
      It's so complete and the shades are usable all year long.

      Eliminar
  2. That Tarte palette looks gorgeous! The casing is that perfect wintery cute and I love that it has so many shadows!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love Tarte's packaging! The Vice palettes are getting a bit too similar every year imo :/

    ResponderEliminar